Dr Nina Wines is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988. The following discloses my information gathering and dissemination practices.
The information received when you visit this website is determined by what you do when you visit our site:
- If you visit our site to read or download information, such as articles or brochures: We collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- We use this information solely for the purposes of administering the site, measuring the number of visitors to the different sections of the site, and diagnosing problems with the site.
- Dr Nina Wines will only record your email address if you send us a message by email, or if you register requesting notifications by email. If you do not want your email address to be recorded by this website, you can send via post to our postal address. Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, and will not be added to any mailing lists without your prior consent by way of a specific request in writing. We will not use or disclose your email address for any other purpose, without your prior written consent.
- Please note: Our site contains links to other sites. Dr Nina Wines is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, you can contact us.
Dr Nina Wines Website Legal Disclaimer & Website Policies
- The purpose of this website is to provide general information related to dermatology, dermatological surgery and cosmetic dermatology. This material is general in nature. It is made available on the understanding that Dr Nina Wines is not thereby engaged in rendering professional advice nor the formation of a doctor (or other healthcare provider)-patient relationship. The content is intended solely for information and not for treatment purposes.
- All information is a general reference and every effort is made to maintain its currency and accuracy. Before relying on the information users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
- In some cases the material may incorporate or summarise views, guidelines or recommendations of third parties. Such material is assembled in good faith, but does not necessarily reflect the considered views ofDr Nina Wines , or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
- The pages on this website contain links to other resources on the Internet. Those links are provided as aids to help you identify and locate other internet resources that may be of interest, and are not intended to state or imply that Dr Nina Wines is affiliated with, or is authorised to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. Any link from this site to other sites is not an endorsement of that site or adoption of information contained therein. Links are intended to give access to educational and informative sites only and do not constitute rendering of medical services.
- Information transmitted by e-mail is not secure. Therefore confidential or sensitive information sent to us is solely at your discretion. Sending e-mail to Dr Nina Wines does not constitute the creation of a doctor/patient relationship. We cannot offer specific medical advice over the Internet. In addition, unless you are a current patient, our office cannot give medical advice over the telephone.
- The information on our website may or may not be current and may contain errors and omissions for which we disclaim all liability.
- Under no circumstances will Dr Nina Wines be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damage or loss of profits whatsoever which may result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Northern Sydney Dermatology website or any content.